Life happens...
Over the past month, I have felt an enourmous mix of emotions. One moment I am happy, one moment sad, one moment concerned, one moment determined, one moment exhausted, one moment angry, one moment completely and utterly helpless and devasted, only to find complete comfort and solace in the next breath. I have been sucked into a funnel cloud of confusion, shock and despair. Days seem to blur together. I am not able to sleep at nights because my mind races and refuses to shut down. If I do sleep it feels like I lose-- lose the day. That day is something I will never get back, and time is really all we have...
At the end of the funnel cloud of chaos and uncertainty there seems to be a light of hope and promise. My light comes from family/friends who know just what to say and when to say it. I am blessed with a family who is bonded together in love. I have a wonderful husband who tries to avoid the whiplash of the roller coaster of my emotions and who has joined me on this wild ride. I am blessed with the Gospel in my life. I am blessed to know that our Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us. I don't understand everything, but I believe that He will take care of me and my family--in particular my beloved Father. I pray for peace, comfort, understanding, and time to make some more memories with dad...
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hang in there - we're all in this together.
Post a Comment