Friday, February 13, 2009

How do YOU spell Champion?

DJ getting his award
Watching from the sidelines

The Winner!!!


The competition
I spell Champion in a lot of different ways. Tonight I would like to focus on spelling champion a different way, much shorter, two letters.... DRUM ROLL..... DJ! That is right, our DJ is the Pinewood Derby Champion of his den and pack, and ward at church! We were so proud of DJ and his blue and orange (what else would it be) inspired racer. He and his dad and our friend, and fellow Derby Champion, Reuban built the speedy racer at the Romneys house earlier in the week. The Romneys are great friends of ours from our days in Tampa. DJ was a very good winner and was the first kid to high five all the other boys --win or lose. He is a great friend and our CHAMPION for tonight!

1 comment:

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

Congrats DJ! I think we may need to borrow a boy at some point because this looks like too much fun!

Holidays

Brentwood Holiday Concert 2009

Not So Scarry Halloween 2008