Working in the yard all day Friday and Saturday proved to be therapuetic and a lot more work than I originally thought it would be... Our yard was in dire need of some TLC--the builder put in the bare minimum of plants so randomly and to top it off, some person dug ot half of the plants before we moved in last summer...

Here is an almost "before" picture. I had moved the ligustrum tree, and planted some pitosporum shrubs next to the front of the house.

Another "before. I had planted the sego palm and was starting to dig out the grass to make the shape different...

Addie decided to come help me work in the yard... She got herself dressed by herself! Yes, that is her swimsuit and snow boots! All pink and princess! She uses the rake grandpa cut down for the kids when he was visiting one time... We had to re-sod the front grass area...
No comments:
Post a Comment