Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Birthday DJ

Some fun pictures of DJ over the last few years... not in chrono order, but mostly they are...
Rays first playoff game ever.... Fall 2008
Gator Football 2008


First day of 1st Grade

First day of 2nd Grade




DJ and Halle first day of Kindergarten




DJ, Halle, baby Addison


DJ loves Star Ws.... Darth DJ



DJ, Halle Addie Christmas 2006



New Years Eve 2007


First day of 3rd grade

BMOC---First day of 4th grade:)

I can not believe it has been 10 years since little DJ came into our lives... Forever changingthe way I look at the world... He is one of the most caring children I have ever meet and is always a champion for the underdog. He is large in stature and large in spirit. DJ is a gifted student and excels in many school subjects.... I could go and on. He is a woderful son and brother! We are lucky to have DJ in our family....

No comments:

Holidays

Brentwood Holiday Concert 2009

Not So Scarry Halloween 2008