
The family leaving Daytona Beach...

Girls tuckered out in the Hotel after all the fun

Fire pit on the beach. So relaxing to watch the sunset and the full moon rise over the water.

DJ's "Hollister" pose

Addie found two Jellyfish. She picked one up and said "look mom". I said, "Addie, I think it is out of a swim suit" (thinking it was a silicon implant for a swim suit). DUH! Jamie had her put it down so she wouldn't get stung. Now I know what a jellyfish look like.

Kids on the beach after smores sat night.

DJ roasting mellows for smores... his first attempt was a flaming fireball.

Hey....It caught fire...again...

Ricj goooey goodness....

I love ice cream!

I love chocolate.... YUM!

At the beach, YEP, we had ice cream for dinner:)

Photo shot for Dawn. Recognize the shirt?

Check it... We have arrived at the beach...Cute and stylish little beach bums...

Addie's baby pool we made her. About 1 foot deep and lots of fun after playing in the surf~
1 comment:
Looks like fun for everyone!!!!
Post a Comment