Sunday, September 14, 2008

Football Weekend Re-Cap

I am very happy that USC won this weekend. It saves Ohio State from losing to a SEC team in the BCS game--they won't make it this year:) Thanks Trojan men! Another shocker for me was BYU beating UCLA 59-0? Y'all know I am not much of a BYU fan, but since BO played there back in the day-I will give a big shout-out to the Zoo.... A last minute win was the South Florida Bulls over Kansas. GO BULLS! Love to see the Tampa team doing great! And Kansas' coach really needs to LOOK like a football coach--not a sumo wrestler.
The Bucs won--We actually got to watch it! San Fran pulled out a squeaker in OT! Nice Kick. And My fantasy football team lost--again. THANKS IKE for making it windy in Cleaveland... I had the QB and Receiver for the Browns--and if you watched the game-it was awful...

Well, I did get the yard mowed--almost a 1/2 acre, and then worked on the massive weeds in the lot adjacent to us. They were huge, but NOT as huge as the Banana Spiders that live near the giant oak tree. They actually have made webs between two giant oaks. Imagine almost tarantula size, hanging in a tree. I have to RUN under the webs when I mow with one eye on the spiders--4 total. I am always afraid they will go rambo on me and attack--I really need pictures to do the size justice...
cb

No comments:

Holidays

Brentwood Holiday Concert 2009

Not So Scarry Halloween 2008