It is almost Halloween and boy are things getting scary in Florida...There are a lot of freaks coming out of the wood works--and they aren't really in costume. They are real life witches, devils, goblins etc. They are all over the television set. They will be gone (I hope) November 4, 2008 when the election is over! The freak show that has invaded the great state of Florida is tied to the great election of 2008. The nonsense on the television, radio etc is about all that I can stand these days. The random phone calls from random phone banks with a voice recorded message about "Joe Blow" politician are becoming so predictable, I can almost quote them (the ones I pick up). Jamie and I have gotten really good at doing "MR Roboto" or John McCain in the last debate impersonation. It is a lose/lose scenario the candidates. The country is in such shambles after "W" that whomever takes office has such a horrible clean-up job, it will take years to see some improvement--that is if Congress will stop loading legislation with pet projects and actually pass some beneficial bills...
I hope that there is a large margin of victory--one so there will not be any lawsuits or contestations with this election. I also pray Palin finds her way back to Alaska to STAY!!!
cb
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment