Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas concert


Before the Concert- all dressed up!
At the Auditorium... Beautiful building details
DJ plays the pipe-he is aqua 3rd from right
Halle dancing as a reindeer!
Addison Elise
Halle Alexis
David Jamison
DJ and Halle had a wonderful Christmas concert on December 17 in an Historic Building in town. the beautiful pipe organs and ornate wood carvings were a magnificent backdrop for this beaufitul program. It was one of the nicest Elememtary programs I have ever watched. The older kids played Recorders, Pipes, Xylophones and more to accompany the other singers. Halle was a reindeer dancer during the kindergarten section of the program. We had a special guest performance from Sister Hazel! They came and sang "Run Reindeer Run" for the finale. The kids dressed like deer, rockstars, dolls etc. It was a great way to finish a wonderful concert! I wish I could post the wonderful nights events, but the vidoe didn't turn out...

No comments:

Holidays

Brentwood Holiday Concert 2009

Not So Scarry Halloween 2008