Friday, December 12, 2008

The Mall

Why I went to the mall today is beyond me. The mall where we live is subpar on a good day, and somewhat overcrowded... What in the heck was I thinking? One could only know. And to really thicken the plot, I went not once, not twice, but three times... Once by myself when I got off work at 10:00AM (yes I was at work at 5:30AM) and once with Halle to find her "most beautiful" dress for her Christmas concert, and once with Jamie so he could get a hair cut. We were planning on taking the kids to see Santa, but he shut down his booth. What kind of a Santa leaves kids crying because he is "done for the night"? Halle was devasted. DJ was indifferent, and Addie just kept yelling for a present... I have my make-up and I think I am done with the mall for a while:)

Peace
cb

No comments:

Holidays

Brentwood Holiday Concert 2009

Not So Scarry Halloween 2008