Do you remember how the old TV show started with the strange music, the dizzy spinning pictures and then the words "THE TWILIGHT ZONE" flashing on the screen in black and white television? It has been that kind of a day for me. Strange things happening where I almost have had to shake my head old school Chester cheetah style "aye aye aye" to make sure I am awake... They have all been GOOD things... Strangely good things....
1) Halle at dinner asked not once, but twice it she could pretty pretty please have some more broccoli and white broccoli aka= cauliflower. And than she asked if we could please be sure and pack some in her lunch on Monday.
2)DJ at dinner asking if he could please eat some more of the delicious salad.
3)Addie asking to go to Nursery Class at church today (this is a HUGE accomplishment vs the literal sobbing and kicking and screaming we have had to NOT go to class)
4)Jamie offering to cook dinner and buying the best steaks--on sale- and the steak was grilled to PERFECTION! So juicy and delicious I seriously was gnawing on the bone...
hm mm... This is just the tip of the iceberg for the day. As to not jinx the afternoon, I need to just enjoy the moment and not say anymore....
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love the title of this post :) That would truly be a paranormal experience at our house, too!
Post a Comment