Well, shortly after I blogged that I wanted it to snow, my father passed away... Shortly after he passed, it snowed--giant sized flakes that quickly covered the ground. Eight inches is what I was told and it was a spectacular sight. Everything was new and white, pure and bright. It had a very calming. It snowed again the Monday night during dad's viewing--white-out conditions. It was perfect the next day during the funeral, the sun was out and shining, but everything was covered in a fresh blanket of snow. It was absolutely a beautiful sight. Everything was covered in snow and looking out across the snow covered learth, the ground seemed to sparkle. It was a beautiful setting for a final farewell to a wonderful man...
I have some pictures and as soon as I find the disk, I will post the pictures that were taken on Dawn's camera by my cousin.
I have some pictures and as soon as I find the disk, I will post the pictures that were taken on Dawn's camera by my cousin.



No comments:
Post a Comment