Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Utah March 2009

I am in Utah and it is windy and cold outside. They have said that it may snow, and I really hope it does. I hope that there is a heavy blanket of fluffy white snow all over the ground before morning. It is sooo cold--it should snow. Guess I have enjoyed the mild Florida winters for too long and don't think it should be weary and cold without the beauty of snow.
When I left in January, it had snowed a wonderful beautiful 10 inches and the newness and pureness of the snow was everywhere. It was so clam and pretty. I forgot how much I loved looking at the snow--just not driving in it:)
So, here's to a good old fashioned spring snow storm...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm with you - love the beautiful white blanket of snow, don't like to drive in it.

Ice storms are like that, too. Pretty to look at, deceivingly dangerous.

Holidays

Brentwood Holiday Concert 2009

Not So Scarry Halloween 2008