Sunday, May 17, 2009

Black Heart Halle is a pirate matey's... Let's party!

Halle celebrated her 6th birthday this past weekend with friends and family. She had a pink pirate girl theme and we walked the plank into the blue lagoon... It was a fun day, and yes I was dressed as a pirate--and I be in costume with me verbage too ye land lubbers...
Addie in her girl pirate shirt and swim suit...



Halle getting a pirate tatoo from Nikki




Halle and Sarah with their "treasure boxes"


On the Treasure Hunt... Yes I was a pirate and yes it did get hot!


The start of the treasure hunt



Cake and napkin


Cake by Jessicca Romney... It not only looked incredible, it tasted better than incredible! Thanks Romneys!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you go all out. Happy Birthday, Halle. We wish we could have been there. ;)

Love you!!

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

What a fun party! I HEART that cake too. Happy Birthday Halle.

Cara Shore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara Shore said...

So I left a comment eariler but deleted it cause it says I am gumdrops... dont know why. but its me Cara... Love the cake and then party looks like fun!

Holidays

Brentwood Holiday Concert 2009

Not So Scarry Halloween 2008