Sunday, March 7, 2010
Disco singing
Ok.. Os one of my favorite eras is without a doubt the 70's. I love the music and the relaxed vibe of the times. So in singing time today, we totally ROCKED the 70's. We are learning the song "follow the prophet"... If you have sang it or heard it-- you know it can go on and on and on and on and on and on... You get the picture. So today, during the chorus, we did a little disco dance. I read on sugardoodle.net an idea to roll your arms, thumb point to shoulders, shake finger in front, and point finger in air/to hip. It was a smashing good time. The kids learned and sang new prophet versus so they could boogie down in the chorus. We learned Nephi, Samuel --Oldies Adam and Noah. Next week we learn Joseph and Pres Monson... For added effect, I took in my Sharper Image Light effects machine. I originally bought it for Christmas time to shine rotating snowflakes on the house (that was a bust) but put in the star template and it was AWESOME int he primary room. We sang, then the 2nd counselor would hit the lights and we had the disco light effect on the walls for the chorus... MUCH MUCH FUN! Maybe next week I will get a picture... And how Iwihs I had some cool clothes to wear....hmmmm.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment