Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart Day

On Valentine's Day, I am going to share some of the things that I LOVE!

My Dear Husband of 12 years! WOW! He completes me.

On our first Valentine's day he gave me a beautiful Shih-Tzu puppy named Nala. She has been the BEST dog ever...Awww...

My 3 near perfect children. DJ, Halle, Addison. Everyday is an adverture! They are my 3 single greatest accomplishments and I am extraordinarily blessed to be their mother!

My Mom, Kelly, Cynthia and Cara and spouses and kids... What a great family

My dad- I still can't believe he isn't here... I miss him everyday...

My BFFs from MHS. We are all super foxy still after all these years:)

My college buddies! Lots of love and laughter over the years!

The friends I have made along my journey. And what an amazing journey it has been!

Springtime and the beautful blooms everywhere. I love the frangrance of the colorful flowers.

Sunsets on the beach.

The crispness white perfection of a fresh blanket of snow.

The smell of autumn in Fillmore.

My Grandma Mildred and her wonderful museum aka house.

Snuggling with my little sunshine- aka - Addison--who has become my beacon on my darkest days. She was one of life's greatest surprises!

The thought of moving back to Utah:)

Fresh cut lilly's.

Gardenia's in the evening bloom.

Cutting the grass and working in the yard. It is so theraputic and I love how grungy and dirty I get :)

Watching my kids accomplish a new task after hard work and practice...

Facebook , texting, blogs so I can try and keep up with all of my friends better!

A job where I get to express, create, and make the difference in the life of a hild--especially my own. I love working part-time and being able to be a mommy, too!


I am sure my list would go on and on, but here are some of my favorite things!

1 comment:

Melanie and Jason said...

Happy Heart Day to you too! Love the list! Miss ya!
Mel

Holidays

Brentwood Holiday Concert 2009

Not So Scarry Halloween 2008